Independent Adviser on Ministers' Interests

(asked on 24th June 2022) - View Source

Question to the Cabinet Office:

To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office, through what mechanism a civil servant can raise a complaint of (a) bullying, (b) sexual harassment and (c) other misconduct against a minister during any time the post of Independent Adviser on Ministers' Interest is unfilled; and if he will make a statement.

Answered by
Michael Ellis Portrait
Michael Ellis
Minister of State (Cabinet Office) (Attends Cabinet)
This question was answered on 29th June 2022

In the event of a complaint against a minister relating to potential misconduct, the dispute resolution procedure in place in all departments would be used. The matter would be escalated to the department’s Permanent Secretary, who would handle the complaint in conjunction with the Cabinet Office and the member of staff concerned.

Reticulating Splines