Written Question on Local Government: Dorset

Written Questions are submitted by MPs or Lords to receive information from a Department.

See more on: "Local Government: Dorset"
Date Title Questioner
19 Dec 2017, 4:36 p.m. Christopher Chope (Conservative - Christchurch) Christopher Chope (Conservative - Christchurch)

Question to the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government:

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, when he plans to refer the local government reorganisation proposal for Dorset to the Local Government Boundary Commission.

Answered by Jake Berry

Whilst the process that we are following for considering the Dorset reorganisation proposal does not involve a referral to the Local Government Boundary Commission for England, the Commission have indicated that, subject to progress being made, they intend to undertake electoral reviews for the proposed unitary councils.

You may also be interested in: