Written Question on Homes and Communities Agency

Written Questions are submitted by MPs or Lords to receive information from a Department.

See more on: "Homes and Communities Agency"
Date Title Questioner
22 Dec 2017, 2:36 p.m. Lord Kennedy of Southwark (Labour - Life peer) Lord Kennedy of Southwark (Labour - Life peer)

Question to the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government

To ask Her Majesty's Government how many actions the Homes and Communities Agency has taken against social housing providers in the last five years.

Answer (Lord Bourne of Aberystwyth)

Registered Social housing providers are regulated by the Regulator of Social Housing. The Regulator of Social Housing has a number of tools available allowing it to take action where there is evidence that a registered provider is not meeting the requirements of the Regulators Standards.

Details of all judgements made by the regulator (attached)may be found at:


You may also be interested in: