Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government: Parliamentary Consultants

(asked on 10th February 2021) - View Source

Question to the Department for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities:

To ask Her Majesty's Government who are the official advisors on (1) the natural environment, and (2) climate change, within the Ministry of Housing, Communities, and Local Government.

Answered by
Lord Greenhalgh Portrait
Lord Greenhalgh
This question was answered on 24th February 2021

Government is advised by the Climate Change Committee (CCC) – the independent, statutory body established under the Climate Change Act 2008 – whose role is to advise the UK and devolved Governments, including MHCLG. The Department also seeks the relevant advice from executive non-departmental bodies such as Natural England and the Environment Agency.

Reticulating Splines