(asked on 15th July 2014) - View Source

Question to the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs:

To ask Her Majesty’s Government what assistance, if any, they give to local authorities which are tackling landslips, storm damage or coastal erosion.

Answered by
Lord De Mauley Portrait
Lord De Mauley
This question was answered on 28th July 2014

A local authority can apply to the Department for Communities and Local Government for assistance under the Bellwin Scheme of Emergency Financial Assistance to local authorities if damage from bad weather, including damage from storms, landslips or coastal erosion, has caused threats to life and property.

Reticulating Splines