Rights of Way

(asked on 22nd November 2022) - View Source

Question to the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs:

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, if the Government will make it their policy to expand the Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000 to give a legal right of public access to rivers, woods and green belt land.

Answered by
Trudy Harrison Portrait
Trudy Harrison
This question was answered on 17th January 2023

We have no plans to change legislation as it is unnecessary to do so to encourage people to enjoy nature.

Reticulating Splines