Written Question on Travellers: Caravan Sites

Written Questions are submitted by MPs or Lords to receive information from a Department.

See more on: "Travellers: Caravan Sites"
Date Title Questioner
20 Jun 2019, 2:38 p.m. Helen Whately (Conservative - Faversham and Mid Kent) Helen Whately (Conservative - Faversham and Mid Kent)

Question to the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government:

To ask the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, when he plans to place on a statutory basis the good practice guidance to local authorities in relation to their use of powers on unauthorised encampments.

Answered by Kit Malthouse - Minister of State (Home Office)

As stated in the Government response to the consultation on powers for dealing with unauthorised development and encampments , we will in due course create a power to place new guidance on a statutory footing.

You may also be interested in: