Commonwealth: British Nationals Abroad

(asked on 19th January 2023) - View Source

Question to the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office:

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Affairs, what steps his Department is taking to support UK pensioners in Commonwealth countries.

Answered by
David Rutley Portrait
David Rutley
Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office)
This question was answered on 27th January 2023

We support around 30,000 British nationals and their families each year. Our services are set out in our published guide on The location of our offices is also available on Our consular staff are contactable 24/7, 365 days a year and strive to provide the right tailored assistance to those who request our help, doing more for those who need more help.

Reticulating Splines