Written Question on Right to Buy Scheme: Housing Associations

Written Questions are submitted by MPs or Lords to receive information from a Department.

See more on: "Right to Buy Scheme: Housing Associations"
Date Title Questioner
10 Jul 2017, 3:33 p.m. Christopher Chope (Conservative - Christchurch) Christopher Chope (Conservative - Christchurch)

Question to the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government:

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, what the Government's policy is on implementing a right to buy scheme for tenants of housing association properties in England.

Answered by Alok Sharma - Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy

We are currently considering the extension of Right to Buy discounts across England to housing association tenants, and will announce more details in due course.

You may also be interested in: